Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day ♥

So...today's February 14, huh?

If you have plans with someone(s), have a great time. I really mean that. Or if you don't have plans, but really want to do something, go ask! You never know who will say yes. Or stay home and do whatever you'd like, maybe something that relaxes you. :-) The choice is yours.

Just for fun, here are some things I want to do:

1. Read: I am up to my neck in Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (not literally...but emotionally?). I'm almost done with this advance copy and it is so good. That's all I will say, even though some of you may have read it. 

2. Catch something on TV: I have a couple shows scheduled on the family DVR, but I may not feel like watching those. So I might browse for a movie or two. I'm sure there are a ton showing today.

3. Write: I'm in a slump. Again! My biggest problem, I've realized, is that I can't decide what world to set the story in. I know it sounds ridiculous, but there are so many settings to choose from. So...it's basically like I can't move forward with the plot if I'm iffy on where they're at and so on. I'm thinking that tonight I'll set aside some time to get writing again.

4. Enter giveaways: This is actually one of my favorite things to do. Blogs and various websites often do contests to win books and other stuff. If you're looking for some links, let me know in the comments!

*I was actually planning to post a short Q&A with a good friend of mine. She's a publishing intern and blogger, so I thought it'd be cool to have her "visit" the blog. But I didn't quite get around to it; hopefully it will appear on the blog soon.*

What are YOU doing today??

❤ ❤ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...