Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh goodness, It's Wednesday again!

I completely forgot I had a post today. I would say sorry, but this happens often (my posts are generally written between the hours of 9:00 and 11:00 pm). But today, I have nothing planned. So I will give you a few quotes and a picture, and try to post something special next week.

"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."
~Benjamin Franklin

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
~Aldous Huxley

"Rewards and punishments are the lowest form of education."
~Chuang-Tzu

"We despise all reverences and objects of reverence which are outside the pale of our list of sacred things. And yet, with strange inconsistency, we are shocked when other people despise and defile the things which are holy to us."
~Mark Twain



I love these quotes, but now I feel bad that I've neglected to think of my blogging duties. In fairness, though, I was reading The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien - you know, the prequel to the Lord of the Rings? Can you blame me for forgetting to blog?

Anyways, here is your picture, courtesy of Tumblr. Have a blessed week and keep writing!


1 comment:

  1. I can't blame you, it's that LotR getting to you! I like this Aldous Huxley and of course the mighty Jack Sparrow. Thanks for sharing your quotes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...