Monday, January 9, 2012

#2

Well… it’s been a little slow around here, but I hope as we get further into the new year, that things pick up a bit. Today I’ve got a simple and short post, which I decided to divide into three parts!

1) What I’ve been reading: I finished an advanced copy of a book about a week and a half ago…and it is still on my mind. It’s amazing. I don’t want to say much about it, nor will I post the cover because it’s prob. going to change, but it is YA and coming out this summer (as far as I know). *is a big tease* Though, I may mention it in future posts with more details, so keep an eye out! Aside from that, I also finished Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare and Nightshade by Andrea Cremer.

2) What I’ve been writing: Oh. This one is hard to answer. It’s been on and off for several weeks now…and I’m literally going in circles. I know some of the characters, and even have vague ideas for certain things, but I need to sit and think about it some more. Again…I am going for YA, but that’s about all I have in terms of labeling it.

3) Writing goals for 2012: write a novel. That’s it. I don’t want to attach any specifics to it like word count or time period.  But if I make enough progress, I hope to upload parts of it to InkPop.com, and maybe add snippets to my future posts here, and share it with you all. That has been a long time coming. So, that's two goals right there.

Have a good week!

*For post #1, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...